Paid Media Associate
This position is designed for those that excel at driving traffic and conversions through paid media platforms. A successful candidate will have a strong appreciation and curiosity for using data to guide campaign setup and execution with strong personal organizational skills.
We win as a team and lose as a team. There are no heroes at Tadpull, as heroes don’t scale. The successful candidate will believe in the power of empathy and data to propel their teammates and subsequently themselves forward.
- Manage and execute all aspects of SEM/Display/Paid Social campaigns, including developing keyword and campaign strategy, writing ad copy, managing budgets and working with product feeds for 5-8 clients
- Ongoing campaign optimizations based on a data-driven analysis of account metrics
- Copywriting for ads following correct voice and tone for a variety of clients
- Design and implement meaningful and actionable ad, audience and creative tests
- Clearly communicate recommendations for next steps to clients grounded in campaign performance data
- Audit new paid accounts for best practices in terms of campaign set up, audiences, creative, data integrity, conversion tracking and account structures
- Work within best practice frameworks while pushing the boundaries of innovation (including automation of time-consuming tasks)
- Prepare performance reports for clients
- Keep a pulse on the paid media industry trends
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience setting up and managing campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and/or Facebook Ads
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Google Analytics to analyze website performance and campaign data
- Ability to juggle and prioritize a challenging workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate directly with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and picking up on procedures quickly
- Ability to quickly learn and work across analytics & software tools including Supermetrics, SEMRush, Google Data Studio and Canva
- Understand and track toward channel targets, KPIs and goals, being proactive and thoughtful in providing incremental opportunities to drive value
- Work cross-functionally across paid search and paid social to manage strategy across various clients
- Extra points for grit, positive attitude, and hustle
- 2 years of experience working in ecommerce or Digital Marketing
- Ability to use Photoshop or Canva to design creative ad images
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, or Google Analytics certifications
- 1 year of experience working remotely
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with product feed tools (Datafeedwatch, Feedoptimize, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Shopify or BigCommerce a plus
Tadpull is an ecommerce software company based in Bozeman, MT that helps mid-market ecommerce teams build profitable direct to consumer businesses and ward off the Amazon threat. We aggregate a variety of datasets from analytics, ecommerce platforms, enterprise resource planning systems, and more, then apply our AI to acquire customers with SEO, Paid, Email/SMS and Referral traffic channels. Past and current clients include DonorsChoose.org, Jackson Hole Resort, Oboz, Mystery Ranch, Children’s Miracle Network, Caterpillar and we’ve been awarded The Customer’s 2022 Best In Class Technology For eCommerce Orchestration.
More company info on our website.
We believe we’re working on the edge of modern commerce with the power of software, data science and a generational shift in consumer behavior with online shopping. The fact we get to do this for mid-market companies who normally don’t have access to such technology makes our work extremely rewarding.
Ecommerce experienced rapid growth in 2020 at more than 54% above 2019, growing another 18% in 2021 and continuing to climb into 2022. Our cutting-edge software product is uniquely positioned to provide big-tech worthy insights while our professional services turn insights into action for predictable and powerful growth.
We have a world-class team where specialists work directly with other teammates from many backgrounds including data science, design, software engineering, physics, finance, film, etc. to solve complex commerce problems.
Finally, our teammates are heavily involved in academia developing and teaching undergraduate and graduate courses on data science, digital marketing and ecommerce.
Overview of Benefits
- Remote work
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K + matching
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Christmas through New Years off
- Profit sharing
- Wellness benefit
- Cell phone stipend
- Continuous education budget
- Company trips