Tadpull is an tech-enabled services company based in Bozeman, MT that helps mid-market ecommerce teams build profitable direct to consumer businesses by harnessing the same insights as tech giants. We aggregate a variety of datasets from analytics, ecommerce platforms, enterprise resource planning systems, and more, then apply AI using our proprietary software solution, Pond, to acquire customers with SEO, Paid, Email/SMS and Referral traffic channels. Clients to date include Jackson Hole Resort, Oboz, DonorsChoose.org, Outdoor Research, Mystery Ranch, Children’s MIracle Network, Caterpillar and a host of others.
We believe we’re working on the edge of modern commerce with the power of software, data science and a generational shift in consumer behavior with online shopping. The fact we get to do this for mid-market companies who normally don’t have access to such technology makes our work extremely rewarding.
Ecommerce experienced rapid growth over 2020 & 2021, permanently shifting both brand and consumer sentiment towards the role of online purchasing. Our cutting-edge software is uniquely positioned to equip mid-market companies with big-tech worthy insights while our intellectual property converts insights into action for predictable and powerful growth.
We have a world-class team where specialists work directly with other teammates from many backgrounds including data science, design, software engineering, physics, finance, film, etc. to solve complex commerce problems.
Overview of Benefits
- Remote Work
- Health/Dental/Vision/ST Disability Insurance
- 401K + Matching
- Two weeks Paid Vacation
- Christmas through New Years Company PTO
- Wellness Benefit
- Cellphone Stipend
- Continuous Education Budget
- Company Trips
- A culture that prioritizes “reset time” just as much as productivity
Paid Ads Specialist
We are looking for a Paid Ads Specialist to join our paid media team. You will directly execute paid marketing strategies for our clients on paid social and paid search platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Google, Bing, Pinterest, TikTok, etc). This position is designed for a self-starter that thrives off of getting into the weeds on campaign work, but also staying on top of trends and testing best practices across a client portfolio. A dedication to data-driven decision making is critical, as well as a mind for unique creative strategy. A successful candidate has the ability to think from the client/user’s perspective, using data to validate their hypotheses which builds trust amongst their teammates.
You will create and manage profitable ad campaigns for multiple clients and establish yourself as an ecommerce digital advertising expert who succinctly presents results and innovates along with industry trends.
- Execute and manage the paid campaigns across Search and Social platforms for 5-7 clients:
- Building a full-funnel ad account strategy
- Ongoing campaign optimization based on data-driven analysis of account metrics
- Copywriting following correct voice and tone
- Drive creative strategy and testing roadmap across client accoutns
- Leverage first party data for targeting and insights
- Set up product feeds and product catalogs and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Set up and validate conversion tracking and pixel data Cross-validate Pixel performance to ensure data accuracy
- Prepare performance reports/dashboards for clients and work with Client Success Managers to keep clients up to date on campaign details and results
- Communicate ongoing efforts & future strategy to clients grounded in performance data to achieve C-suite goals (through email, meetings, etc.)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments & conversion tests
- Work within paid best practice frameworks while pushing the boundaries of innovation to achieve the best performance
- Continually focused on improving the paid team’s efficiency and automating time-consuming tasks
- Keep a pulse on the paid media industry trends
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing direct-to-consumer campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Meta Ads with proven track record of driving growth
- Experience with Google shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center, and product management feed platforms e.g. DataFeedWatch
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and reporting results
- Comfortable using analytics tools like Google Analytics to analyze campaign data and report results
- Previous agency experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects against multiple timelines, at once
- Ability to communicate directly yet empathetically with clients, both verbally and in writing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Extra points for grit, positive attitude, and hustle
- Meta and Google Ads Certifications
- Basic knowledge and familiarity with Shopify and BigCommerce
- Ability to use Photoshop or Canva or preferred tool to design creative ad images, videos, and gifs
- Data-visualization skills with tools including Looker Studio
- Experience working with tagging tools like Google Tag Manager